Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
We have had a lot of holidays in Majorca and Ibiza late September early October and had really good weather, last year it was 27/28c in October. Keep looking forward to your holiday and enjoy it whatever the weather
Welcome to HT :wave:

I agree with Shrimper, we always used to go either Ibiza or Majorca in October and nearly always had lovely weather, the kids were in and out of the pools and never complained.

I am sure you will have a great time :tup please do come back on and tell us all about your holiday or just join in any of the various discussions.

Graham
Thankyou.....

Im sure we will have a lovely time no matter the weather and it has to be better than England right haha!!

Think im going to stop looking at the weather forecast until a few days before, its like torture seeing it change everyday!!

Will come back and update you :) xx
just take a light rain mac each.it does shower a few times that month.but like said it can be 28+ to 30.thats hot for the time of year.little chilly at night if you feel the cold more.so light jumper or throw on,
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.