Australia, New Zealand and South Pacific

Discussions regarding holidays in Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific region.
We Stopped at Palm Cove which was just up the road from trinity beach where you are stopping, and for the 5 nights we were there didnt hear a plane at all,i dont think you have anything to worry about,about plane noise its a lovely part of the world there. i dont think cairns airport is all that busy only got 1 runway so if you do hear the odd plane nothing to worry about wont spoil your holiday in a beautiful part of the world....

Not sure if your driving or not.....but theres a number 2 bus which takes you from trinity beach to the centre of cairns if you dont want to drive....have a wonderful time...

Just been reading reviews on Coral Sands on another Review site,nobody mentions plane noises,so i think nothing to worry about.
Thank you for your comment it has put our mind at ease.

I'm sure we will have a fab time.

Laura xx :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.