Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Thanks ellie-meg. I managed to get on the site using internet explorer, it musn't like firefox!. Just got two prices and I'm quite happy. Letoonia came back at £3500ish and Lykia around £3200 for four of us. I'll ask the other three and see what happens, hopefully have one of te two booked within the week. :)
hi

these are the prices ive got and for 8th sept 2 people 2 weeks ,make sure there is a balcony if you book lykia this is important, have you included flights in the total price you have

2 Adults Twin/Double Room Garden View
Full Board £549.66 £1,099.32

2 Adults Twin Standard Land View
Full Board £582.28 £1,164.56

2 Adults Twin Village (2) Garden View +
Full Board £618.98 £1,237.96

2 Adults Twin/Double Room Main Building Garden View
Full Board £650.91 £1,301.82

2 Adults Standard Twin Room Land View
Full Board £673.65 £1,347.30

2 Adults Twin/Double Room Main Building Side Sea View
Full Board £701.54 £1,403.08

2 Adults Twin/Double Room Garden View
Full Board £723.23 £1,446.47

2 Adults Twin Standard Sea Side
Full Board £725.51 £1,451.02

2 Adults H. Twin Residence (2-3) Garden View +
Full Board £732.97 £1,465.93
Have you booked through Travelrepublic before? Any problems?.
yes ive used them a few times and all has been fine
Hi Jo, Did you book your holiday through Eclipse? If you did, just ring them and explain it's cheaper now and see if they will reduce it. The same happened to us last year and I rang them and they reduced the price no problem. Worth a try. Denny
Hi Simoted
I'm a big fan of Lykia. It's expensive because it's very very good. I'd rather a week there than a fortnight in some of the other hotels I've stayed at in Turkey.
IMHO it's worth every penny.
Not been to Letoonia but my son's ex has been to both and prefers Lykia.
I eventually got booked up for Letoonia!. Travel republic had the best price, but by the time I arranged my holidays from work the price had gone up again. I eventually booked through Thomas Cook for £3850 for four of us. We're all happy now :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.