Spain - Costa Dorada Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Dorada.
I've got the holiday bug :rofl I've just booked today for costa dorada staying at hotel golden port salou &spa .. I love salou this will be 3rd trip .. Unfortunately got over a year to wait for this one :D but hey I've only got 11 weeks until we jet off on this year's hol
Salauris palace, Salou, this Saturday 12th July for 2 weeks. First visit to Salou and research is in overdrive as I only booked last weekend. We`ve been to Barcelona twice so it`s off the list, but we are looking at Tarragona for a day out and some shopping. Portaventura is a possible if I can find the chupa chups promo packets, the wife thinks I`m nuts going for the big rides as I`m over 60.
The shows at Portaventura are worth a visit as well as the rides, Tarragona well worth a visit. If you are going on the bus much make sure you get a bus ticket from some gift shops or tobacco shops, after the initial cost you buy tickets in 10,20,30 multiples and they are around half the normal price. If there are two of you use one ticket. the initial cost is around 3 euros for the card and you can go to Cambrils,Taragona and Reus town. Reus is worth a visit there is a Gaudi museum above the Tourist imformation
Have a great holiday :) That's the way to do it- booked and away in a matter of days!
Some good info Shrimper. We will be using the bus to Tarragona and I will buy one of those tickets . The shows will certainly interest the wife as she won`t do the thrill element.
Thank you Fiona.
Of 2 weeks Sunday and staying at the H Top Molinos Park in cap Salou, this will mark the 5th time I've been to Costa Dorada.
Just paid for the Port Aventura tickets and now starting to already pack.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.