Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
It's on the main strip on the beach side at the Playa Pocillos end. It's next door to the San Antonio hotel, There's a CC across the road with a supermarket, a couple of bars and a couple of restaurants, including a chinese takeaway.

I've stayed in a few apartments in PDC and I can honestly say that Costa Luz are the best I've stayed in.

If you have any more questions ask away.
Last year we recommended Costa Luz to some friends who hadn't been to Lanzarote before - they had a fantastic holiday & said they would definitely return. It's about a 15-20 min leisurely walk to the main part of the strip.
Thanks for both replies. I'm trying to convince hubbie to stay here but he's worried he'll be too far away from everything as he likes to take a wander in afternoon when he gets bored of sunbathing!! I have some idea of where it is, is there a crazy golf/trampolines near by? If I can keep hubbie AND kids happy, then that will do for me!! Thanks again. If I think of anything else I'll ask later. :cheers
Yes it's just along from the trampolines/crazy golf, on the other side of the road.
Great stuff - that's us sorted then!! Will get it booked asap. Thanks again!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.