Spain - Costa Dorada Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Dorada.
countdown 2005
12 Posts
Make Sure You let the Flight Staff (Air Stewardess) Know that You Are Very Frightened of Flying. They Are Used to this And Get Frightened passagers on lots of flights.

You could also try going to the library to get a book on the subject or Fears to help.

Most important thing is to keep telling yourself to be Rational. Thousands of flights happen every hour. And the chance of anything happening would be i imagine one in Trillions of trillions. Do you consider yourself Lucky enough to win the lottery 3 times each time you put it on.

PS I Suffer from Anxiaty, so I get a feel for what you will be going though, so one important part, which is what generally happens with me.
I always feel the worst, for the last 2 days before I go. Then The Morning I go, Feel Top of the World. So If on the last couple days you go, and you are going out of your mind. Just think, You are getting the worst part of your fears out of the way, so You will be fine for time you go.
All being well, this time 6 Weeks I should be at the pool at the Ontario Apartments Cap Salou !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone know the check in time for these apartments, as we should arrive at them about mid day.......... and we would like to get settled as soon as possible.

We are just so excited !!!!

Jenn
Hya,

Thanks for the replies very much appreciated. I went to see my doctor and he has given me tranquilizers for the flight but i dont like the idea of taking them, any wayi will let you know how i get on

kmurkin
Hiya

Im off to Salou on the 22 Aug - cant wait!! Its our first time AI (VillaMarina), myself two daughters (age 10 and 8)...

I would really appreciate any info anyone has got, im totally ignorant in what to expect!!

Whats the weather like at the mo, is the resort clean, what are the beaches like??.. Where should i visit and avoid...

Also ive heard good things about the aquapolis waterpark - is it worth going? Have they got sealions and dolphins there (my girls would love them). Does anyone know how much it is in??..

Also what is the travel time from the airport approx..

Thanks in advance.
Hi,
I hope that you have a great hol :wink:
if your daughters like dolphins then aquapolis is a must for you, it is a good day out and just a bus ride from Salou.

Loulou
Thanks lou lou.. girls are very excited now... dunno about counting downt he days - think they are doing hours!! :P
We are heading to salou in 7 days :D cant wait!

I would like to say thanks to everyone who has answered my questions over the past months. I think i know more about Salou than England now !!!!!!!!! :D

If anyone can offer me some last minute advice any would be grateful

thanks
Just wanna say that im going back to Salou on Thursday 15th Sept, Yahoo!!!! :lol: :D :P 8)
flying from bristol 1 week ,wife and 2 boys staying at Sunclub Salou Apartments .hopefully weather will be a bit better that week .anyone else there that week
We were in salou just for the day at the end of our cruise in August and it was lovely lots of shops etc. Have a great holiday

Maureen :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.