General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
for the budget you have quoted i would say look for mexico,dom republic etc.
great beach's good hotels and food. try the faraway/tropical shores brochure from thompson/first choice.

have you considered a all inclusive cruise around say caribbean
on thompson ships they normally go for about 800-1000 each for 2 weeks.
I'm pretty much in the exact same boat. Me and the girlfriend and looking to spend about £1,500 each max.

I was looking at the dominican rep. already, found a really nice hotel actually. Might be stretching your boundaries a bit, but I'll send you a link via PM mate.

If anyone else has any suggestions, they would be much appreciated.
Ive just been looking at this hotel with Red Sea Holidays, it' called the Makadi Spa and is couples only and is new so presumably still in good condition. This isn't a personal recommendation as havent been there just considering it. There are a lot of photos of it. It appears to be all suites, the sixth photo shows one.

I dont think it is as expensive as your budget though so it may not offer the luxury you want. Although I only checked a one week price, which was about £800 per person.

http://www.redseahotels.com/index.php?id=496&tx_gooffotoboek_pi1%5Bfid%5D=3&cHash=b90dc258fa099941ee70c43ecdfacb9d

Doe :sun2
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.