Caribbean Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Caribbean
Hi we stayed next door to CSA and the beach is out of this world.
We have had friends go to CSA also and they loved it.
We had a quick peak and the resort looks lovely. I've heard some really positive things about the resort too.
Good luck and enjoy
Hi
Haven't stayed at CTI but have stayed at CSA. It is absolutely awesome. It is situated on Long Bay (which is part of Seven Mile Beach). The beach and the sunsets are incredible. The staff are great, the food is excellent and the flag service on the beach is toooo handy lol. Lots of things included. Some rooms have TV and mini-bar, others don't. Depends on what room type you book. Lovely, laid back, romantic resort. If you are into fitness they have the biggest fitness centre on the island. Gym, lap pool, spa etc. If it matters to you CTI has an island which is au naturel whereas CSA doesn't offer au naturel sunbathing. CTI has been refurbed.
Have you looked at the Couples website? Their message board is very good, if a bit slow, but you will get plenty of differing opinions on there. If you use the search facility on the mb you will probably find the same question has been asked many times.
http://www.couples.com/
We should have been going back next week but had to cancel due to hubby's work commitments. I am completely gutted :cry
Well its booked and we are actually going to Couple Sans Souci, it eventually came down to CTI and CSS, both have private beaches with no foot traffic. The rooms at CSS are all suites (with the exception of the verandah suite). We have booked a One bedroom Ocean Front Suite. This has an Au Naturale beach where as CTI has an island. CTI had just had a refurb but in the end CSS for us just had the edge, despite their refurb being two years ago, the rooms looked more luxurious and the beach and surroundings more beautiful.

Cannot wait.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.