Hi,

Just a warning to anyone going to Crimdon Dene Park near Hartlepool.I am disabled and just returned from a short break at th is camp. When I booked I told the lady on the phone I was disabled with walking difficulties and requested a caravan as near to the amenities as possible and she said we will see what we could do to help. On arrival we had arrived early after a 4hr drive I had asked if it was possible to get caravan early and the receptionist said No come back at 4pm. I returned with my wife at 4pm and got our key and welcome pack. Got to our caravan which was nice but couldn't believe where it was after my request, it was the furthest away caravan from all the amenities. My wife walked back to the reception to get our booking reference with requests from receptionist or a copy of it and explained we had requested a caravan close to amenities as I was disabled with walking difficulties. Her reply was No point in Complaining as it will do you NO GOOD.
My wife walked out and told her we would be complaining.Since our arrival home I have phoned and emailed them twice with NO REPLY. So just thought I would warn anybody who is disabled or needs help to double check with them before you go.

Chazer.