Cruises

Discussions relating to Cruising holidays
Cruise Countdown
25 Posts
Going on Island Escape for the 3rd time on Oct 7th 2014
Also booked to go back on Celebration 24/04/2015
Going on Thomson Celebration November 5 - 15, 2014. Interesting itinerary, we board in Limassol and disembark in Malaga, so almost the entire Med, East to West!

Thoroughly looking forward to it!
Already back off one this year. Three booked for next year.
Sapphire Princess booked for next Feb, from Singapore to Brunei, Vietnam, Bangkok and Ko Samui. Before the cruise I have a 3 day tour of Angkor Wat booked. Really looking forward to it.
First cruise booked for the Caribbean in January, Mrs Kiltie always fancied going on a cruise, can't say I am over fussed by the idea to be honest but I am sure I will enjoy it when the time comes.
Did my first cruise in July of this year (to the Norwegian fjords) and have booked a baltic cruise for next July. Whether we get to visit St Petersburg, which was the main reason for booking this particular one, remains to be seen but if it's off the itinerary when the time comes we will presumably visit one of the other Baltic state ports in addition to Tallin and the Scandinavian capitals.

SM
booked all the family on explorer of the seas next july its our 50th wedding aniversary. going round the med.
didnt care where it was going just wanted all the family together.
We are going on our first cruise next June trying the Thomsons Dream ship along with friends who've done this trip before it's 14 days along the med so looking forward to it.. :cheers
just been looking and Thompson cruise and stay for next june to Croatia and cannot believe the price £1700 each (((( could go to caribiean for that price
You could indeed go to the Caribbean for that price. ok its not June however we are off in January for a weeks cruise followed by a weeks stay in an AI 5* hotel in Jamaica and that is the price it cost us with Thomson.
going on the ventura july 2015 Guensey spain portugal, cant wait
Madasharley it is expensive for the cruise but never done one before our friends have and said it was brill so i'll let you know when we get back if its worth the money..
Kiltman..We go 20th June on a Moorish Delights+Mediterranean Medley.
Fly to Palma where we board the ship then off to. Gibraltar..Cadiz..Tangier..Cartagena..Valencia..Then back to Palma where we start the 2nd part of the cruise.
Villefranche..Livorno..Rapallo..Toulon..Barcelona back to Palma fly back home..
Been to Barcelona/Palma/Gibraltar before but its been years ago..
Sounds lovely, similar to you we have never been on a cruise so ours will be a first in January, I do hope it lives up to the hype everybody has told us about cruising :D
Kiltman our friends did a weeks cruising and a week on land they are doing the 2 weeks sailing this time with us, they prefer the cruising for two weeks i think they were spoilt on board the ship they didnt' get the same service in the platinum hotel..
Six weeks tomorrow (not counting ;) )and we're off to New York for Christmas on the Queen Mary 2. Don't know which excites me more ; the crossing or New York. No worrying about cooking Christmas Dinner!!!!
Wow thats a ship i would love to travel on Babs i saw it in dock at Liverpool 2 years ago the sheer size of her is enormous if we enjoy this trip who know's what trip will be next.Have a lovely trip and let us know how you get on..
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.