Cruises

Discussions relating to Cruising holidays
I inquired about the Red Sea cruise a couple of years ago and because the ship docks for 48 hours in Jordan I had to have Worldwide insurance even if I didnt get off the ship.
When I asked my insurance company how much extra I would have to pay it was only £30 and my husbands company had no extra charge.
We decided not to go as the places of interest were 4 hours ride from the ports.
It was good of Hays Travel to mention Worldwide Insurance as I wonder how many folk do this cruise with only European Insurance :que
People should always check wth their insurers a couple of years ago I did a Caribbean cruise that included Cuba and although my insurance was World Wide Cuba was excluded on the free policy from my bank so I took out another policy as well it would hsave been Sods Law if something had hapened it would have been while I was in Havana.
Excellent advice to make sure your insurance covers cruises or to add it on if it doesn't.

There was a post on another forum this week where someone booked a cruise and were unfortunately diagnosed with cancer before travelling. They had not taken out the option to add cruise cover when they bought their insurance and so weren't covered and lost all their money.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.