Disabled Person Holiday Discussions

Are you disabled or know someone who is? What are your experiences of hotels and resorts as a disabled person?
One of our friends is disabled and wanted to do a cruise next year :tup She has looked into it all and so long as there is an able bodied person with her on the cruise ship there should be no problems at all :)

We ourselves have cruised as a family and there were a few disabled people on the ship. Many being on crutches and with walking sticks to those that were more severley disabled and in a wheelchair :tup :tup

Good luck
Are there lifts in the cruise instead of steps?
Are there lifts in the cruise instead of steps?

We sailed with RCI and there were numerous lifts! I presume it will be the same on all cruise ships as most of them are more than fifteen floors up :tup
on all the cruise ships that i have been on (and thats a lot ..not boasting) there have always been plenty of lifts.
Thomson do - also if you look at the brochures and look at the deck plan you will see where the lifts are sited on the ships, so you can where available, select your cabin to be near the lift
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.