Caribbean - Cuba Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Cuba
Hi,

We are off to Guadalavaca in august, does anyone know if when we apply for the visa can we do a family one or do we have to do separate forms for us all.

Thanks

Bridget
I'm 99% sure you can't do a family visa, they have to be done on an individual basis.

Darren
Hello there,
Can anyone tell me when you get your visa. I am going to Cuba with FCA and the visa was part of the package. Does it come with the ticket or before/after.
Hi Mickey :)

FCA will send you the visa to fill in (with a sample of how to do it) some weeks before you travel. Once I had filled it in I just kept it in my passport. Enjoy your holiday.
When you fill it in be careful with the date they use american format if any mistakes are made you will have to get a new tourist card
hi micky,

we too are travelling with fca to cuba where are you staying we are going from gatwick on 4th may staying at the maritim in costa verde, we are getting excited now it is our first time in cuba, we haven't received our visas yet, but thanks to some good advice about filling them in i hope i won't make a mistake now.
Going to the MCV May 13th counting down the days 8)
You can print the form of from http://forms.visaservice.co.uk/cuba%20tourist.pdf every one traveling needs there own card.
If i was you i would get the offical visa from your travel agent as the Cuban Passport Control love there paperwork and it could delay you if you have the printed version from the net. Make sure you fill the in form correctly and as said before you will need 1 per person.

Steve
make sure you do fill in both parts
I was well pleased to be at the fromt of the que on one visit but thought i would fill in the return part of the visa at the hotel wrong i was sent to the back of the que and told to fill the visa in again.

Steve
Make sure you fill it out right. They charge you for a new visa!!First Choice actually supplied us with our visa together with a sample of how to fill out.
Dave
Make sure the date format is yy/mm/dd and put your hotel name for the address they will not accept a visa with any mistakes,you need to fill both sections of the visa
You print the form and apply by post to the cuban consulate some travel agents do not supply the visa
Hi

Does anyone know of a website that shows an example of a
completed UK tourist visa card.

Regards

Daveyboy

8)
dave that would be very heklpful, I understand they are real sticklers for them being correctly filled out :oops:
Lets hope someone has an answer???
I received my blank cards with our travel tickets today. Thomas Cook have provided an illustrated example of how to complete it. When I get home from work tonight I shall endeavour to scan this and post a link....

regards
harry
Hi. The visas are really easy to fill in. Just name, hotel and place, date of birth and passport number and place travelling from. I was a little anxious till I got mine and saw it was not too bad.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.