Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Going to Golf du Sur San Blas for christmas latest rates would be helpful as My Nationwide card now charges.
Thanks, about the same as Nationwide after commission.
Don't exchange your cash in the resorts, they charge a fortune...
The only places that charge a fortune are places who do charge commision. Most places dont!!!!......1.15 yesterdayy by the way!
Hi, can anyone tell me what the current exchange rate is in Tenerife please?
Same As Helanrad, Anyone Know The Current Exchang Rate ?

Kirk
Can anyone quote what exchange rate you are getting atm?

Around €1.11 today, just marginally better than in the UK.

David :wave
Hi
Off to Playa las Americas on Monday can't wait :cheers , can anyone advise if you a better exchnahe to change money over there rather than buying from here.

Thanks

Sharon
Hi Sharon ... rates in the UK seem to be around €1.09 or €1.10 today, compared with around €1.11 in Spain, so just marginally better out there which is the norm. However, the unpredictable is whether rates overall might be higher or lower next week.

David :wave
Anyone Know The Current rates In Resort Today ? Uk sms To Be Around 1.11 Post Office To 1.13 The Money Shop ?

Kirk
Last week in Lanzarote it was 1.15 I got 1.16 using my Nationwide gold credit card for a meal with no charges.
Thanks Raymaher,

I Used To use My Nationwide Flex Account But They have Stopped Accepting It Overseas Now

Kirk
Tenerife2003 wrote:
Thanks Raymaher,

I Used To use My Nationwide Flex Account But They have Stopped Accepting It Overseas Now

Kirk

That's not true. You can still use your FlexAccount debit card abroad. The difference now is that there is now a loading on the card of 2% + £1 per transaction.

http://www.nationwide.co.uk/current_account/foreigntransactions.htm

However you can't use a Cash Card+

luci :wave
Yes They Changed The Flex Acount To Cash Card + Then Told Us we Cant use The Abroad

But You Can Use Flex Account Debit Card

Ill Be Using Santandar Or Barclays

Kirk
anyone know the latest exchange rate at Admiral Travel ?

Regards Chris
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.