General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Puzzled as to what this has to do with Nationwide.
Are cheque centre something to do with Nationwide?
I think the OP meant their shops were closing nationwide.
Yes. nothing to do with Nationwide (the Building Society) but all the branches of ChequeCenter seem to be on the verge of closing...sorry for the confusion.

This comes from the lass working in my local Store here in Gosport Hants. She is already looking for another job and can only 'sell' currency actually in stock. No orders are to be placed for currency they do not hold after today/yesterday. A handling fee of £1 per transaction too is now added so their 'commission free' status is somewhat dubious.

She is pretty sure all the branches will closing over the next few weeks. No doubt the owners may well be trying to sell the business behind the scenes as a going concern so it could be a fluid situation if some of them can be saved.
Jim (Monaco). only 80% of the shops are closing with another 80 during the coming year, closure date for the 80% is 8th August.

To continue the saga, Cheque Center is part of Cash Generator, so where there are two shops close to each other the Cheque Centre goes.

Now of interest to everybody, Cash Generator also do foreign exchange, if you order on line you get a better rate than in the shop. order today collect tomorrow.

So all is not lost, hope this clarifies everything. Tonyt
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.