Spain - Costa Dorada Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Dorada.
hi

cye holiday apartments are in jmc 2005 brochure :D

hope that helps

ness :D
hi

found them in airtours brochure also but on a second look realised that jmc or airtours dont fly from belfast :( :wink:

hope you get sorted

ness :D
Shell

Airtours does fly from Belfast, but I know that JMC are only available from the mainland

Have you tried going onto the net and doing all your booking yourself, we had already booked for Salou with Falcon, and it is costing me £1900 !! to go to the Ontario Apartments which is actually in Cap Salou, and we are flying from Dublin. I went on the the Ryan Air website just out of curiosity and discovered we could have had our flights for less than £400 and I then checked out a couple of apartments one being Les Pecos, right in the centre of Salou, which Airtours uses, and they worked out about £800 - £850 for the two weeks making our holiday with insurance about £1400 !!! I wish we had looked at this opition first, everytime we go to Turkey we go DIY I don't know why I didn't try DIY for Salou :( :( :(

Jenni56
:wink Trying to choose a location for our holiday in 2006 and sort of had the Ontario Apartments picked but after reading some of the reviews have decided to take a step back from it. Am now looking at the Cye Holiday Centre and would love to hear from anyone who has stayed there lately. What is the location like etc. :?
Hi,
I have not stayed here before but i know where they are and a friend has stayed there.
The cye holiday centre is in salou centre, its 5 min walk down a street to the beach and all of the shops/bars/restaurants there are also some situated beside the cye. Ontario aparts are located in Cap Salou, its a lot quieter than Salou, less bars etc... smaller beaches and 10 mins away by bus.
My friend really enjoyed her stay here with her family, there was kids clubs, entertainment, good pools.
The only downside is that part of the complex backs on to railway lines, so it does not make a pretty view and i dont know if the windows/patio doors are double glazed at that side, but i suppose you could request pool view or some thing similar so you are not around that side.

Good luck deciding
Loulou
Hi again,
Here are some reviews for you
http://www.holidaywatchdog.com

http://www.holidaysuncovered.com

If you use google,there are some piccies too which you will find under images.

Just so you know, there is also Cye Salou aparts in Salou, thought i would mention in case you did nt know and read the wrong reports.

Loulou.
we stayed in the cye apartments in salou last year in august, they were very clean. and close to everything, not far from porta ventura either, would reccommend them :D
Sorry Glynis :oops: i presumed they would have already have checked this one. :lol:
Loulou
Hi all.
This is a fantastic site!

Myself, husband and 3 children (13,11 & 6) are off to Salou on 4th July for 2 weeks. We are staying at the Cye Holiday Centre. Has anyone else been there? What is it like?

We are all really excited! 8)

Thanks in advance for any replies!

Kelly xxx
Hi Kelly ... I have merged your enquiry with this existing thread about the Cye Holiday Centre, which should hopefully provide you with a little more information. Our separate reviews page for this complex also contains a report from someone who has just returned within the last few days .... please click here.

David :wave
thought i would get this back up top!
only 2 days... am getting excited!

Kelly x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.