Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Nothing like being prepared ;) Well done with the free child place :tup
I always did that Debs but from this year my son is classed as an adult in hotels. It does save a lot of money.
Hi Cazzmicktom
My son will be 13 next year and that,s the problem i had so had to book s/c to get free child and upgrade when we get there. Very hard to find child prices for over 12,s isn,t it. Managed it this year A/I. We,re off to Turkey in two weeks and this will be last holiday where I havn,t had to pay for him. Alas too old for kids club but I think he,s outgrown that now. nOT SURE WHETHER THAT,S A GOOD THING OR NOT :think
Hello,

Me and my boyfriend have just booked 1 week in Paphos at the Avanti hotel on the 7th Sept 2011.

Can't wait, anyone else going there around this date and any recommendations on things we should do/see?

Im getting married next June 2012 at the Athena Beach, Paphos! :tup
Were going to macronissos village in september for a week
Then to the alithion h.v in paphos june 2012 to get married :que
Louis Phaethon Hotel, Paphos for my 50th in March 2012 - to a very good deal, been quite a few times and know what to expect, its one of the best places I have been. Can't wait ...
AskCy - better get your skates on ..............
Me :cheers :rofl :wave: :tup :D

Will be booking up to go back to Pissouri next august. We were planning to go back 2013 but couldnt wait that long so booked up a cheeky week for me and other half.
Been looking on Thomas Cook website for next year..prices gone through roof in past few weeks.Probably only have one holiday next year.Already been in May,back in Protaras on Sept 4th,then last one, Protaras again kids holidays in October... :sun2 :cheers
Have booked up for the hylatio Pissouri for next year yay
A couple of months ago we booked next years holiday for August! My sister is getting married at Adams Beach Hotel, Nissi Bay! We have stayed here a couple of years ago for a week! Was fantastic when we stayed, hoping it will be the same!
ME :wave:

I'm here all the time, permanently :whoops

Been here now for over 7 years and haven't been back to the UK since we left it in March 2004.

We have left the island on a number of occasions - for a holiday!

Enjoy your holidays everyone, whichever resort you choose :cheers

Shell
Limassol, Cyprus
We enjoyed our holiday at The Apollonia Apartments in Paphos so much this summer that we have just booked up again :D

Roll on July 2012 :sun2
protaras (vangelis) yet again!! on the 22nd august :cheers
1st time in 20 years without a child.....wow I feel old!! :que

still only as old as you feel though (or act!!) :duh
Marlitta Beach in June as long as Thomas Cook doesn't go bust.
Booked in at the Odessa yesterday 12th August for 2 weeks.Will be our only holiday next year,starting new job :duh
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.