Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
I am back to Pissouri for a week this September and cannot wait. I am already planning for my next trip back to Cyprus next year!
Have a great time & look forward to hearing about your trip. It's been a few years now since we went to Cyprus :tup
Thanks for that, i love it - so much so i am already planning for next year!
I go most summers, last year September, normally reside in the pernera beach hotel, but last year and next year we are going in a villa. This is privately owed by a lady in the UK and she lets it out to people she knows. Its gorgeous and to be honest, even with going self catering, it is far cheaper for us to go in the villa than all inclusive.AI is not good at the pernera beach, great hotel but they spoilt it, in my opinion. There were always lots of people around, but i did notice not all bars are open all day or from 5pm like they used to. It is nice for Pernera not to be heaving though. I found eating out very cheap and certainly lovely food. So i do hope it it getting back to normality and looking forward to May next year when family and friends are celebrating my big 50.
You'll have a brilliant time I'm sure DR x

I think if you find a place that really suits your needs and wants then you will keep going back, and why not. A couple of my friends return to places over and over again because they have specific requirements mobility wise I think it's great that they have found somewhere they love that is suitable for their needs. Also, they can book their holidays in seconds ;)
We are back to Cyprus this year after a 4year break trying the Atlantic Sea Breeze in Protaras Thomson Couples.
I am back for my big birthday May 18th until the 8 th June, 3 weeks of sun, sea and Panikos lovely food. In the villa, no neighbours bliss and with all my family
The season is just opening.... but last week there was an article in the Cyprus Mail which indicated many of the hotels are lacking bookings. Some of the larger hotels may not open until a bit later in the season a few of the 5 star hotels in some resorts have decided to close for refurbishment.
My mate has just returned from 2 weeks in Paphos - The St George, and he had a great time.

The old town was a bit run down but people are returning.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.