Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
beegee,

It's a straight forward enough drive on main roads from the airport to Icmeler, about 90 minutes so a sat nav isn't that essential although useful. Sat Nav's with latest maps should be reliable though, I know my phone with Nokia Drive works fine. Are you wanting the car while in Icmeler? If not, there's plenty of private transfer or shared options that are pretty reasonable. Have a look through the Airport/ resort transfers- Q&As topic.

Darren
Thanks. Now thinking of just hiring a car in resort and getting a taxi transfer. Not sure about driving this route in the dark and now I have heard there are confusing road works along the way. So it may be best just to get a taxi.
We use marmaris transfers, I recommend them 100%.
chrisweaving wrote:
We use marmaris transfers, I recommend them 100%.

I second this recommendation - we've always used them
there was quite a lot of roadworks on the route during early summer, with a few areas of contraflow etc.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.