Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Hi Greg,
does anybody have any details on how to get there by bus from SB

There will be regular buses to Sveti Vlas/Elenite from the bus station in Sunny Beach, where you should also find timetables - can't help on your other questions, I'm afraid.

Baldur
Buses run about every 30 mins to Elenite.
I haven't heard of a day pass, but someone is bound to have been there this year who can answer. Mind you the buses are full of people getting out of Elenite to SB, not the other way round.
We went last year and turned back within the hour back to SB

8) Toonman
Hi Greg yes you can get a day pass into the holiday village. You can catch the bus from the stop on the main road the bus stop is just up on right if you have come up the high street from the kuban area. It will cost about 1.80 each on the bus & you need to look at the front to see it say's elenite. It cost 20-30 lev to get in think it depends on how they fell but you also have to laeve a deposit at the agte of the same amount you pay to get in. you can then go in to the aqua park but be warned the bar & food in there are not free you have to walk over & round the side of the hotel where you'll find the resturant's & bar's & they are all free all day. The buses usually run on the 1/2 hour on the way there & leave elenite on the hour you have to be sharp or they will go without you & when you leave you have to give your wrist bands back to get your deposit back. The last bus leave's at 11 sharp so if you stay that late to watch the eveing show you will have to miss the end or miss the bus.best to get to the agte at least 10 mins before bus is due to do this. Hope this helps. Have a great time :D
Thanks Alan :)
Very helpful, sounds like it could be a good day and I think we will go and visit this time.

Cheers
Greg
Well i for one love the elenite village and hated sunny beach all the same tack in every shop.. and a packed beach.. But thats just my opinion.. :)
Didn't know you could go in for the day.. Anyone know what the waterpark is like? It was still being built when i was there in may..
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.