Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
The number of charter flights from the UK are certainly decreasing but the slack is taken up by Russian and Indian tourists
while in Goa in Feb I read that tourism was 12 percent up on last year, I don;t know were they were but they certainly wasn;t in Benaulim and Colva, but there was many more Russians and Germans.
North Goa along the CCB strip seems to have been very busy with even more Brits staying 3 to 4 weeks or even longer also seems to be a lot of British 1st timers in there 30's this year but I do think there has been a general decline in tweekers

A lot of long stayers seem to be going home in the next week or so
I hope it isn't too empty then when I (hopefully) arrive in Goa!
We will still be here until the end of April Fiona, then going to pop over to Penang for a week or so as long as our Air Malaysia flight doesn't go on a mystery tour
hopefully we meet up :) I see we have the joy of dry days. I haven't told OH that yet :rofl

The decline in tourists- it will be interesting to see if VOI will make a difference next season, providing ti goes ahead on schedule of course.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.