Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Departure Forms
10 Posts
It will just give them more time to browse through your passport, sometimes upside down !!
Alan
And to find which visa is the current one
I never found that the exit forms caused any lost time.
As far as I could see no one actually took the slightest notice of them.
i have always wondered a bit why they are so cautious about people leaving the country.
Yes. I often wondered why they cared. Do you think there was an office somewhere where some poor soul had to match all the incoming forms with the bit you give to security so you can leave the airport with the exit forms? Wouldn't surprise me!
some poor soul had to match all the incoming forms with the bit you give to security

....and then someone else had to check that he had done it right! ;)
It provides employment for someone
Flying in from Manchester last season (March) we filled the usual ones in on the plane, on arriving at the new terminal these were taken off us, and one that was half size handed out (still had to put same info on). When we checked in for departure I couldn't find any and when I quizzed an official, was told they were no longer required.
I never worried about those forms too much as I somehow didn't think they would keep me in the country if I filled it out wrong!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.