General Chat

Start a debate or just have a natter its all happening in the General Chat forum!
Diesel prices
6 Posts
There was something in the paper today that increasing prices will mean there is no chance of the sub £1 petrol. Its gone up abput 3p in Brum
I'll check Asda tomorrow & get back :tup
Wouldn't mind swapping my petrol car for a diesel for the price and mileage.
For anyone in the Oldham area, check out the new COSTCO filling station for the cheapest in the country.
Yesterday was £1.07 per litre for diesel.
My wife has a diesel as she has long runs to get to work and gets about 55mpg , I have a petrol as only a 16 mile round trip to work , I put in £20 every week for mine , the wife about £35 so the lower prices at the moment are helpful ( just need BA to reduce their fuel surcharges now !! Lol )
This weekend when I filled the prices were 107.9 for petrol and 105.9 for diesel at my local Esso station near where I work and live in Kent ( between Sevenoaks and Maidstone )
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.