Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
I have to put up with this every day. (As I live here) It's really hard to get a good price for anything, tey're always trying to get the most out of toourists (or in my case white people), just yesterday I was conned by a petrol attendant, as he mad me go further and further forward at the pump (so the display was oout of site), I ordered my usual amount of fuel and it was way below the expected level. I love Goan and I love the people it's just frustratng that people always seem to try anything to rip you off, I couldn't imagine it happening in the UK, I come from a small village but I don't think it would still happen in the towns and cities, or have I been away too long?

Sorry moan over....
hi Eastender
Michael at Bernards charged me that the first time i went but when i went back the 2nd and 3rd time hes knocked the price down abit for me. Plus we are good friends of a friend of his. He charges my aunty alot more than he charges me too! but sshhhh i didnt say that! lol!
keira x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.