Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
have a look at olu deniz/hisaronu or futher down the coast antaliya if you like golf
there is lots of topics on here have a browze through resort reports
Try Side,I have been to all you mention and Olu Deniz and Side is the most Turkish.There are some fab 4-5 star hotels about 30minutes walk from the old roman town.These are all on the beach which is sandy and stretches for miles.Look at the hotel review section and also the resort reviews to help you decide.
For me it would have to be Olu Deniz or Hisaronu every time. Been three times now, and every time I return so does the magic. Olu is better for beach and low key, while Hisaronu is buzzing of an evening. Best of both worlds = cant go wrong in my opinion!! :D
you wont go wrong with altinkum plenty of restourants and bars like marmaris very prety like icmelor 3 fab beaches lie olu etc ive been to side but it was very german and a lot of the hotels are way out from the town.altinkum every time for me.
you wont go wrong with altinkum plenty of restourants and bars like marmaris very prety like icmelor 3 fab beaches lie olu etc ive been to side but it was very german and a lot of the hotels are way out from the town.altinkum every time for me.

Totally agree with this statement.We were at altinkum last year,and loved the place.
Hi

I think Altinkum maybe a good destination for you because it has 3 lovely sandy beaches (the main beach does get packed in the main weeks).The resort has something for everyone.We have bought a new apartment there,for any more info PM me.

Cheers
Paul
alanya town centre is best..plenty to see and do..huge beaches never packed in like sardines.and a good atmosphere..its a big place..about 4 times bigger than Marmaris...plenty of nightlife, mountains and rivers too.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.