Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Thanks for letting us know... Thomas Cook have come out of this with a very tarnished reputation and have lost a valuable passenger methinks

ATB,J.
Terrible story and Thomas Cooks customer service does not come out of it very well either.

We have flown to Goa with Thomson on a few occasions now and have had a few problems.

On one flight we were delayed 24 hours and were hoteled on Manchester.I know they had to do this under European law and at the time I was really annoyed but on reflection they handled it very well.

On our Dominican trip in September our premium seats were not available due to the aircraft going technical. However they did give us two seats each and did their best to give us premium service.

On our return I wrote asking for a refund and three weeks later I received a cheque for the premium seats and a holiday voucher.

I did have to write to them and I daresay I would not have got the money back otherwise but I was impressed with their service.

So for me its not just the fact that you get a good flight in the first place but how the airline deals with it if you dont.

This is the difference and for me makes it far more likely I will book Thomson again.

Most companies know this but not all are good at excellent customer service.

Papa
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.