Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
does anyone know when direct holidays or thomas cook are going to start selling holidays for july/aug 2013?
Some good prices for Benidorm in winter 2012/13 for those of us who can manage a winter break!! Extra £50 off at the moment
2013 out now and cheaper than thomascook, wooo will be booking tomorrow.
Just got my Summer 2013 brochure from Direct Holidays :) Unfortunately their prices are too dear for me at the moment - :( will keep checking on the website and then pounce on a deal ;)
anyone else having problems paying online with a maestro card? It let me book holiday with it, now cannot pay any money off online, I know its not my card has I have paid for other things with it.
I booked holiday for september next year for 7 of us with low deposit, told to pay rest deposit 8 weeks later. Ive spoke to a few people at direct holidays about what is the full amount of deposit to be paid, and all different answers. Anyone know what the full deposit is for next year, will they send me a reminder? thanks
thanks for your reply, I have read these booking conditions, which I will have to go by if I dont hear anything from them.
I have been quoted £200 per person deposit that's for 2 adults and 2 teenagers !!! £800 deposit !! Anyone else been quoted silly prices ?? x
yer im afraid thats what i had to pay, £1400 for 4 adults and 3 children for next september 2013, they must be getting a lot of interest of everyones deposit,
Do direct ever do discount codes?
I have found an excellent price for next summer with direct holidays. It's say you need to pay a £300 low deposit, then the balance in April. Is this true?, as normally when you pay a ow deposit you have to pay the remainder of tat low deposit 8 weeks later. I'm itching to book but haven't had this years yet and I can afford a low deposit but I would have to pay the other £500 about the time I go on this years .
Sunshinehereicome wrote:
I have found an excellent price for next summer with direct holidays. It's say you need to pay a £300 low deposit, then the balance in April. Is this true?, as normally when you pay a ow deposit you have to pay the remainder of tat low deposit 8 weeks later. I'm itching to book but haven't had this years yet and I can afford a low deposit but I would have to pay the other £500 about the time I go on this years .

You have to pay the remainder of the deposit within 8 weeks of making the booking. The balance of the holiday is due 14 weeks prior to departure date. It gives you the due dates when you get to the payment section.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.