Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi Nikki

I see your off to Club Alize again. :) We went to the new one across this year Club Aida. Just came home 2 days ago :( It is lovely but missed the Alize. We are looking to book now for October.

Anyway Club Atrium is when you come out of Alize door turn right and walk along that road for about 5 mins ( maybe not even that) it is just past the Adam and Eve Restaurant but on the other side of the road.
Awww thanks huni, that's great I will look for it.... fab directions even I should be able to find it!

Yeah we are going back to the Alize! Gutted you have just got back :cry but fab if you can go again in oct :)

How did the Aida compare to the Alize? The Alize is lots more expensive this year :( next year I think we will have to look elsewhere!

love nikki xxx
Yes you wont miss it cause its on the same road.

Aida is lovely and staff are really nice too but we just all love the Alize so couldnt resist going over there a lot of the time. Prices for Aida have gone up lots for next year too.

What a shame we wont be doing our sleeps countdown together this year haha!!
hahaha!!! yes it was funny counting our sleeps with our little emotions! :cheers

not long now! Lucky you having your turkey fix already! pmsl that you kept going over to the Alize!

xx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.