General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
discount codes
2 Posts
Thomson and First Choice often have discount codes on their websites – and these usually do provide decent real savings. But they are now time limited and sometimes just appear for only a week or so – the days of codes which lived for months seem to have gone.
Thomas Cook regularly claims to offer “10% reductions” or sometimes more – but when I’ve looked they don’t seem real, it appears to be reductions applied to prices just recently increased!
Don’t forget the use of cashback sites like QUIDCO. These DO actually work in my experience for Thomson, First Choice and Thomas Cook, though the TUI companies seem to have reduced cashback levels from past typically £30 down to only £10.
Thomas Cook also do often have short time, one week limited, significant percentage cashbacks offered on Quidco – definitely worth a look.
However some holiday companies don’t seem to actually pay up via Quidco.
– I’d name Hayes and Jarvis and Kuoni as two holiday firms who simply don’t seem to pay up cashback even when one meets the terms offered and advertised.
I’m guessing that the holiday business is now so tight, and there are only very few big firms left, that voucher savings are getting hard to find.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.