Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
With extreme care and precaution, I live here in Pafos, and every day on the roads is an adventure into the unknown, it's not that the roads are busy but the locals can dial the phone while eating there breakfast, at the same time, both sides of the road is fair game, lots to look out for and I don't wish to frighten you, but do take very good care and to quote ''Mark'' expect the unexpected..

Eating out, try and find a Taverna away from the tourist area's, eat where the locals eat..not hard to find.
:?: I think the question was on diving not driving.
:) Jim, were you having a 'wee refreshment' when you answered this post :wink:
OK

So Jim's answer was to a different question :lol: but it was nevertheless equally welcome and, I'm sure, as helpful to many other members as it will be to me.

Thanks Jim. However if you do know anything about diving .....

Jael
No sorry Keo free, but it is very warm here, sorry folks, diving ok I can answer this, there are several diving schools in Pafos do a Google and you will find contacts.. the main diving schools id CYDIVE, do a search for this company!

Now back to driving, after all you have to get to that diving school..be warned!
Thank you Jim

I've passed on your advice to the divers in our group and picked up a few others from google. Looks absolutely beautiful. Wish I could dive. Wish I could swim, but hang on, doesn't diving mean that you just sink to the bottom??? I can do that :lol:

Jael
Just to show that sometimes I do read the post properly..

here is a link to one of Pafos's largest diving outfit.

http://www.cydive.com/
Hi,

I learnt to dive with Sea Horse in 2001 and did my Open Water.

I went back in 2002 and did my Advanced and went back in 2003 and had loads of fun not doing any reading books and skills! :D

Zenobia is a must dive if an advanced diver!

Im planning to go back next summer!

http://www.seahorsedivers.com/

They are based underneath the Almira hotel that used to be called the Paphos Beach or if you don't know it the hotel is next to the Annabell.

The are very professional, very friendly, very safety concious, very helpful and most importantly patient. I personally would not want to go with anybody else in Paphos! Perhaps as I learnt with them I have fond memories and complete trust? (I now have 37 dives in my book and Im quite a nervous diver.)

Been to lots of other places and dived and been very happy with them but always compare with Sea Horse! (Oh what a good dive, wish the instructor would have been more like the ones I learnt with!)
:D

Any questions please ask.
:D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.