Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
My daughter stayed in a villa there last summer and it seems its mainly a residential area.
They only went there because the price of villas in Majorca where they normally go were almost twice the price.
They spent a lot of time in nearby Denia.
Thanks Jean :) , did they like it.

I do agree with your daughter the villas seem excellent value for money compared to Majorca, Minorca and La Manga where I have been going, you get lots for your money.

I think it is because there are so many in the area it keeps the prices down, plus you can pick up flights to Alicante really cheaply.

I suppose I'm just wondering if some parts are more scenic and desirable than others, was thinking about going there late summer as the weather should still be OK on that coast going right through to end September I would imagine.

Might just have to take a punt on something; Sometimes you can over research.

Doe :sun2
The villa they had was gorgeous with a fabulous garden full of fruit trees,shrubs,pool etc.
I am visiting her next week and will ask for the link to it and about the area.
I did look on Google earth and it seemed in a fairly quiet area.
They were there in the summer holidays and found it too hot so spent this years holiday in the highlands of Scotland!
Thanks Jean that's kind of you. But if she's lost the link or can't remember it no worries as I don't want to put her to a lot of bother

Doe :sun2
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.