Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Ive just this afternoon booked to go on 25th Novermber.
I havent been for 6 years due to incorrectly thinking that Sharm wasnt covered in European policies,
I renewed my insurance yesterday with Insure and Go and booked today for the Coral Sea Water World,ex CSV
It was such a great price the agent couldnt believe it was for 2 weeks.
I hope the situation doesnt escalate as I dont want to be hotel based.
Thomson obviously will give a refund if the Foreign Office restrict travel there.
Hi Jean
I read and replied to your pm before I read this post. I think we went to the Holiday village the same year as you did . Is it the same hotel but refurbished or is it the one that was called the coral sea resort? I find all the name changes confusing.

There are some excellent prices out there at the moment I guess due to all the political unrest. I have been seeing top quality hotels for between £400 and £500 per person for a week.

We have been to El Gouna and Marsa Alam in the last 18 months so thought it might be nice to go back to Sharm for a change.
I booked today 5* iL Mercato um el seed ( excuse spelling) all inclusive for 10 nights. Two adults, pool view deluxe room for £1000 total. This is fir January 25 th 2014 for my OH special birthday.
Sounds lovely Michelle I'm sure you will have a great time, also sounds like you got a bargain :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.