Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Oh dear Fiona :( You had better get your stash in, just in case :cheers
Fiona,

Stock up just in case but in Goa there is always somewhere to get a drink. However it does rather spoil things having to drink out of a teacup.

As usual in Goa when it comes to dry days thing are about as clear as mud even the locals get confused.

Going to be really hot while you were there but I suppose its the school holidays that govern your trip.

Have a great one.

Papa.
Yes you are right- it still appears to be as clear as mud. There doesn't seem to be an idea how many dry days there will be- different sources have different answers. The most it can be is 4 though(I think :rofl )
dont worry fiona the nirvana always obliges*
you can always have your drink in a mug or teacup !! we did in the south a few years ago!!

J
In Thailand they let us drink Cider as they classed it as apple juice
we have had to change our flight out by a few days. We will arrive on the 9th so it doesn't look as if we can even stock up for the balcony. Apart from duty free of course
Supposed to be the latest and fact.

The dry days are from 6pm April 10th till the polls close on 12th April.Also the counting day on May 16th is a dry day.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.