Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Hi Dales, try posting in the flights forum as you may get a quicker response:-

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/forum/flight-only-airline-airports-f38.html
Topic moved to flight forum
Is this with Thomsons?

I have never flown on the Dreamliner yet however we are not long back from a Caribbean cruise and talking to others there is a bit of a split on the aircraft, some have enjoyed it while others said it was nothing special and they prefer the 2-4-2 seating configuration on other long-haul aircraft.

The noise levels on the Dreamliner are quieter and the lighting is supposed to reduce jet lag however again the jury is spit on whether that actually works.

Do please let us know your opinion if you go in it.
I've flown on the Dreamliner a few times now; much prefer it to the older 767s which Thomson used to have. Definitely quieter and more comfortable - it may be psychological but the cabin feels bigger and less claustrophobic. The 3 seats together is a bit of a problem on long haul,particularly on night flights, as it means asking someone you don't know to move to allow you to get up and use the loos in the early hours!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.