Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Brenda, try here:-

http://www.theaa.com/travelwatch/planner_main.jsp

for your route planner, and tick the boxes "avoid road tolls" and "via" if you want to visit a place on the way.

Somebody else will probably reply to rest of your questions.

baz.
Hi Brenda .. this may not necessarily be the best forum to obtain info and advice about driving throught France, or about finding campsites en route.

I see that you have posted in the France forum, but did you know that we also have a dedicated Camping and Caravanning UK and Europe forum ?

Here in the Costa Blanca forum, we also have a Caravan & Campsites in Benidorm & Costa Blanca topic where you may like to enquire about those sites which you have mentioned, in the hope of attracting the attention of caravan enthusiasts who may be subscribed to that topic.

David :wave
The best way is to follow the route from Dunkerque to St Omer which brings you to the main autoroutes to REIMS/BEAUNNE /LYON/ as soon as you hit Lyon you'll see signs for Barcelona.The autoroute splits for Avignon Marseillle further on, you follow the signs for Barcelona and the first French City when you turn is NIMES/MONTPELLIER/BEZIER/NARBONNE/PERPIGNAN.Then the Border and it's straight down into Spain.I've just bought a new French map from Adli.I've travelled in France and Spain upteen times but always use this route.
Hi Brenda, we are going to benidorm from yorkshire hopefully next week staying we hope at el raco or villasol, we have driven in france /spain before, going over millau bridge, if you want info let me know,
tony
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.