Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
No problems, but as CasTiger says, beware of the Mars bars :roll:
if i took cigarettes with me to tunisia,what is the allowance i can take into the country
thanks tracey
hi any idea how much whisky is to bring home and cigerettes, what is the allowance
Allowance is 1 litre of spirits and 200 cigs per adult. Children do not have an allowance.

Patka
Hi can anyone tell me if it is cheaper to buy cigs on plane, flying with First Choice or to buy them in Monastir airport?. Do they have a duty free shop when you get off the plane ?
Flying out on Sunday 13th
:thanks :fly

Imp
Prices in the duty free at Monastir are roughly similar to those in other countries. Spirits are very expensive in the shops out there, if you can actually buy them. You can usually get two bottles of scotch in the d/f in England for £15 so I take that out with me and have never had a problem.I don't buy cigarettes at the d/f as I smoke Royals in Tunisia (similar to the normal Superkings here). They work out at just over £1 a packet (2.450 dinar) in any tobacconist so I stock up out there and pack them in my suitcase.
Buy ciggs on the plane,a lot dearer at duty free at uk airport,but spirits similar price on plane and duty free.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.