Thailand Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Thailand.
I haven't stayed there Fiona, it looks lovely . I like the location, the skytrain right there at the hotel, no walking along the boiling hot streets and just one stop from the river if you want to catch a river taxi great.

envy is setting in.. :(
yes I liked the skytrain being linked there. And we are bound to take the river boat- I mean, you just have to, don't you? :D
Fantastichotel. Pity we didn't have longer but we only had one day and our flight was 3 hours late. We were upgraded to a huge room ( premier club). The 14th floor infinity pool is a great feature. Staff were very good.
[attachment=0]IMG_20140719_105717.jpg[/attachment]
[attachment=0]IMG_20140719_105649.jpg[/attachment]
[attachment=0]IMG_3252418380846.jpeg[/attachment]
[attachment=0]IMG_20140719_103639.jpg[/attachment]
I of course just had to have a bath!
[attachment=0]20140719_140337.JPG[/attachment]
infinity pool
A bath with a view :tup

I do hope you pulled the blinds don't want you scaring anybody ;) :rofl
Ignore him Fiona ;) Very swish hotel. Bet the view from the bath of an evening was lovely ( hope you wore you're cozzie though :rofl )
I didnt wear a stitch! They are mirrored windows:)
Fiona HT Mod wrote:
I didnt wear a stitch! They are mirrored windows:)

Did you do a wiggle in front of them knowing you couldn't be seen? You did didn't you?? :rofl
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.