Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
All of the offers I looked at were only valid until the 20th July.
All of the offers I looked at were only valid until the 20th July.

You need to check them out a few days before your flight Judith. Although the offers are usually the same every month the vouchers have limited validity. I always print out and take with me any I think may be useful though quite often I don't actually use them.
Thanks Aslemma.

I'll have a look again as I will be flying into Stansted at the end of August.

Judith
I have just contacted them and they say there is a new offers website coming soon :que
They seem to update their offers every month Graham so you just need to check when you're due to fly.
I have never seen the offers expired before, that is why I emailed them. I presume there must be some changes to the layout going by their reply.
Its also worth checking out the airport website from which you're flying from or to as they often have vouchers for download. For example, Manchester Airport and Gatwick.

Darren
Not sure the way they have set up the deals, there is nothing for Edinburgh which is Scotlands busiest airport, perhaps none of the retailers in those airports would offer any discount? :que
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.