Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
That will come round soon bostonbadgirl, I hope you both have a brilliant time. :) :cheers

Doe :sun2
Thankyouuuu Doe....Will sure try our best to!!! ;)
we ar staying at the rehana sharm resort from june 22nd - july 2nd!
Hilton dreams 2nd/9th march
Shores Amphoras 9th/16th march
1st time to Sharm been to Luxor a few times,normally go to Goa Feb/march
Having a change next year 2013 :)
ann
Not going to Egypt in 2012 but have booked for april 2013- off to Sol Y Mar Shark's bay :cheers
Going 27th Aug-12th Sept....9 days Hurghada at Sunrise holiday Resort....then 7 days on MS Serenade Nile cruise

Anyone else going at this time
Well Lorraine, we arrive too same day as you but different area - Luxor for us via Cairo airport and we're disembarking the MS Serenade as you're about to arrive the day we leave.

I will try to pop some posts or photos on facebook from Mcdonald's before you get there!
Keep hovering over the book button to go back to the Movenpick in El Gouna (greart hotel and resort :tup ) next Spring, but then I get one of those 'shall I try a different resort moments' plus some of those 'will it come down in price' moments. :D But I have got a feeling I will be back in Egypt one way or another next Spring.

Have great holidays Shell and Lorraine. :cheers

:sun2
going back to sharm in nov might try diff hotel tho hubbie wants to go back to the one we were in last yr. it used to be st georges 3 corners but its changed it name was ok but i dont know bout goin back again, tho anything is better than the lurna sharm hotel just up the rd from it , it was awfull. la pearla was another nice hotel. well no matter were we go im sure we will get the sun lol
Have just booked to go to the Laguna Vista Beech on 17 December. This will be our first trip to Egypt and am really looking forward to it. :)
Wasn't going back this year , but have now booked 1 week at the premier le reve, sahl hasheesh..went last year and couldn't resist the call to go back
off to Club Magic Life a week today sept 13th
Not long then Jeppo :tup have a great holiday.

:sun2 Doe
Really ought to check if EJ have released prices yet for for next easter :D
Really ought to check if EJ have released prices yet for for next easter

They were released this morning :tup
Well spotted Graham have hey released Sharm and Hurghada ?

Doe :sun2
Oh my goodness .. thanks Graham .shame I'm skint :D

Definately booking Hurgharda this time and of course it would help if I knew what family members want to come.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.