Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Off to the holiday village red sea for the third time in august. Cannot wait

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk
I've booked my flights with Easyjet for Easter and fully intend another relaxing and enjoyable week at the hilton in sharks bay . :D
holiday village in sharm in feb for the second time fab place
Tropicana Splash Resort in Sahl Hasheesh maybe, if not where FC offer us.This was meant to be in first 2 weeks of October.For those who dont know, there is a chance this hotel wont be finished!!
Cyprus to Cairo for 3 nights with friends who've never been then flying on to Luxor for a 7 night Nile cruise on the Jaz Regency (hopefully) with Travcotels.

We're looking at mid September and planning to meet up with a friend who will be flying in from UK and she will do a 2 week "back to back" cruise.

All will be booked independently on the good old internet :cheers
We are hoping to go back to Hurghada in December but wont book until 3 weeks before we go as the prices come down to almost half the brochure price. :tup :sun2 :sun2
Now changed to Iberotel Saraya Makadi due to Tropicana Splash Resort in Sahl Hasheesh being dropped by FC/ Thomsons
11 June 2012 - Sunrise Tirana for the 4th time! :sun2 :sun2
Wooooooooooooooooooo going to Sonesta Beach resort on Sunday flying from Birmingham :wave:

can not wait, this will be our 3rd visit to egypt, however 1st to this hotel.

So hope its lovely.

xx :cheers
Jaz Mirabel Beach next March. Second time to the hotel and third time to Sharm. I am totally realistic (I think!) about Sharm, in that I only go for the great weather, not the place and for a weeks chillout in a hotel which says its 5* but isn't really (compared to Europe). But I still overlook all that for the WEATHER!!!!
11th September 2012 SUNRISE MAMLOUK for 2 weeks.. :cheers
booked back in the sonesta beach 13th september for 10 days cannot wait x : :sun2 cheers
Englishrick wrote 11th September 2012 SUNRISE MAMLOUK for 2 weeks you will love it there we are booked to go back again in July for the 5th time its a brill hotel ...colleen
Delta Sharm in July - 2nd time in hotel, 3rd time to Sharm
booked 2 weeks in the all seasons badawia hotel for july 2012 hope it will be ok? its in the hadaba area i believe, dont know much about that area, so we will see what its like. :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.