Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
August 21st 2015 for us, back to Coral Sea Aqua club. Stayed there last summer and the hotel and resort was great. Just wish we were there this year!
Aftyer many years we are giving Egypt a miss next year, we are heading for a Caribbean cruise followed by a stay in Jamaica.

:think Mind you it did cross my mind a few days ago to perhaps book towards the end of the year ;)
June 5th from Manchester staying at the Steignberger aqua in Hurghada for 2 wks. :cheers
May 29th. One week. Panorama Bungalows El Gouna.
off to island garden resort july 2nd 2 weeks 4th visit to sharm looking forward to it not been for 3 years as was off exploring other places and the prices for sharm are pretty good at moment (depends on dates) we paid £540 each 2 weeks all inc
Off to reef oasis blue bay resort & spa in August. I've been told it's amazing.
Two months to go (almost to the day), till we go back to Coral Sea Aqua Club, now.

Cannot wait! :sun2
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.