Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Hi

I have not been to the area you are talking about, but have been to Naama bay10-11 times and mostly in November, this is a great time to go as temps are still in the 80s without the humidity. I have been B&B, HB and AI.

The food in AI sometimes are a bit hit and miss and depends on your budget. Since coming back from Mexico and having a "proper" all inclusive, we realised that Egypt isnt. Having said that, we have had some lovely food in the past. A couple of years ago, the food was not very nice in the Ghazal Beach and we ate out a lot. We are going back in January for my hubbys 50th, but to a different hotel but on B&B, the food is very reasonable and such a lot of choice. So for us, no more All inclusive for now at any rate.
i have stayed at reef oasis blue bay and spa 24 hour all inclusive.
not the cheapest of hotels but one of the best i have stayed.
http://www.thomson.co.uk/destinations/africa/egypt/egypt-red-sea/sharm-el-sheikh/hotels/reef-oasis-blue-bay-resort-and-spa.html
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.