Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Oh brilliant poley - bet your really looking forward to it :sun2 :cheers

If you haven't seen their website then here it is:-

http://www.aquasolhotels.com/site-hotel-5-en.php

Have a great time and make sure you come back and tell us all about it on your return. :tup
We will!!
I bet I've missed loads since I've been away?
Are all clan behaving? :duh ;)
poley wrote:
We will!!
I bet I've missed loads since I've been away?
Are all clan behaving? :duh ;)

Of course, as always :rofl
I've just been looking at this hotel for beginning of July. Can you please tell me if the wii fi is free or do u have to pay. Having 2 teenage sons is important they have Internet formy sanity. Thanks xx
they have internet but the web site dosn't say,you can e-mail and ask.......electra@aquasolhotels.com.cy

I don't know what your expecting but this complex dosn't hold a star rating, it an apart hotel grade A so may not have all you expect from a star rated property

yasus
wizard
Wizard HT don't understand what u mean when you say it doesn't hold a star rating are you saying it a bad complex?
no what i am saying is it dosnt hold a star rating therefore some things you may expect in a 4 or 5 star hotel may not be vailable ..... accomodation in cyprus is graded..

hotels stars 1 to 5

apartment hotels [aparthotel] are graded

tourst apartments [lowest]
grade C [equates to 1-11/2 stars]
grade B [equates to 2-3stars]
Grade A[equates to 31/2 stars or better]

the electra [from memory is an excelent establishment] and consistantly gets good to excelent reviews
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.