EX-Pats and Owners Abroad

Discussions for EX-Pats and owners abroad or those who are considering this idea.
Electrocris at CC aborra (opposite El Camison) would be quite a good place to start. The electrical shop sells all manner of things from TV's, fridges, vaccuum cleaners all the way down to electric toothbrushes and everything in between. In the same building (at the other end) they have a huge lighting shop that also sells pots and pans, all sorts of tableware and kitchenware and general nick-nacks that you can't live without. Downstairs is a big hardware shop. Everything under one roof. If you are spending a fair amount of money - be cheeky and ask for a discount. They aren't the cheapest place price-wise, so you should get at least 5% off
We found a very cheap electrical store in Chaifas, called Masters, I think. Could not believe the prices, and on this enterprise park there is every shop you could possibly want for furniture etc. We caught the bus over, but a taxi should not be much as it is just out side Los Cristianos. As we are going on Tuesday, we will be going there to buy, as we sign on 7/9/05. Will post when we get back. Carole
Good luck Carole. you must be one of the first to get possession of an apartment on Dinastia.

Hope everything goes OK

Regards Peter & Margaret

PS

The poor lad must be worn out with all this shopping :wink: :wink:
Yes, thanks for that Peter,I think we are. might be a bit lonely. As long as I can convince him he is saving money,he's happy, but has said this is the last time.Carole
Yes, thanks for that Peter,I think we are. might be a bit lonely. As long as I can convince him he is saving money,he's happy, but has said this is the last time.Carole

:lol: :lol: :lol: I take it then you haven`t told him about the brand new shopping centre and all the new shops on EL Mirador just down the road :shock:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.