America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
How long is that for and does it cover a weekend?

luci :wave
Hi Luci, its for a week and it does cover the weekend (thurs-thurs)

Nicky
Yes that sounds like a very good price for the Encore for a week. I have just priced the hotel on Booking.com and it is $2418 plus the resort fee and tax.

There used to always be promo rates for the Encore, but I haven't seen one for ages.

Check that the price they have given you includes the resort fee of $20/night and 12% room tax.

We have stayed at the Encore several times and the rooms are outstanding. There can be noise from the nightclub so I would suggest asking for a high floor at check in. I would also ask for a south facing room as they have great views of the strip. The north facing rooms have views of the north of the strip which are pretty boring.

For me the location is a bit far north to stay there for a week, but you can catch the Deuce across the road or the SDX to the Premium Outlets North outside the Wynn which is next door.

Thank you for your reply Luci. I was thinking the same about the location (We stayed at Excalibur this year and have also stayed at Imperial Palace) but I'm sure we'll survive ;) and with the flights being direct from Manchester it's ideal. Roll on Sept 2012 :rofl

Nicky
Hi Luci

Looks like were are now going to staying at the Palazzo - we have been quoted £1,075 per person - does this seem like a good deal. 4 of us are looking to hold out until Dec/Jan when Virgin have the sales to see if the prices of the flights drop - do you know if they would drop for Sept 12 when they have the sale? Decisions Decisions.....

Nicky
Hi

I can't say whether September 2012 will be in the Virgin January sale, they may just go up till the end of June or it may be further than that. You could hold off to see if they are in the sale as you are still 8 months out.

Have you signed up for http://www.kayak.co.uk alerts for your dates?

You should price the Palazzo on their website as this is the highest the rate is likely to be without any offers, although I haven't seen an offer for the Palazzo for ages. You can also sign up on their website for notification of offers.

Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.