General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Have you looked at Dominican Republic? we have been 3 times to Bavaro and Bayahibe and always been able to go a la carte at least every other night over the 2 weeks. Haciends Dominicus was our fave property when we didnt have kids but to be honest Melia Caribe Tropical was excellent and Gran Bahia Principe all excellent. I have heard very good reports about the Riu hotels there too. I wouldn't go to the north of the island and if you can get Bayahibe the sea will be Carribean as opposeed to the Atlantic.(great for snorkelling).
Just a thought, good luck with what ever you choose. message me if you need anymore info (we've never been Dec but i think climate is good)
Jan :)
thanks jan thats really helpful - as it happens since i posted this, i have set my heart on the dreams la romana bayahibe, dom rep :D

just waiting on the backpay my work owe me grrrr so i can book!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.