General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
you can apply online for one thats wot i did for my son and he got it within 3 days :?: good luck
We are taking my boyfriends 11yr old sister, they have a different surname. Will i be able to get hers or will her mum have to do it?

Thanks
hi, I got mine in a couple of days after ordering online, I ordered one for my niece, she has a different surname and I didnt know her nhs number and as she hasnt got a NI number I put mine in and that was fine, they both came in the same envelope.
Great. I have just done it online for all of us. Hopefully we will get them intime for next week
I'm sure you will. I ordered two for my boyfriend and I and we got ours in 3 days time.

We then remembered that we are going to a country that's outside the EU (Bulgaria), and thus it's not valid there...

Hope you have a fantastic holiday!
If you read your holiday insurance you will see that it is a requirement.

The European Health Insurance Card - EHIC previously the E111 is required for reciprocal heath treatment.

Some countries outside the EU are party to it.

Look here for further information.

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=60921

fwh
Please refer to the existing EHIC topic, fwh has provided a link in the post above.

I will close this thread to reduce duplication.

David :wave
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.