Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
It would follow that they could stem the tide of dwindling UK visitors then by simplifying the visa process for us.

For us its all over for Goa as stated previously the place has turned into a dump.

The visa thing was always a major hassle but something we put up with.

With everything else its now just not worth it any more.

Papa
It would appear however that the Russian gov't has eased the issue of visas to Indian nationals as part of the deal.
I really can't see the British gov't doing the same.
No del,

The truth is we just want to go on holiday and come home. Lots of Indians want to come to England and stay visa or no visa.

So its a tit for tat response rather than a realistic one.

We yet again pay for our colonial past it seems. Or our over genorous benefit system.

Papa
I know the UK Immigration Service and the Border Agency may not be so adept at stopping people coming into the country who don't have the necessary paperwork as they probably should be but I'd much rather put up with the Indian visa rules as they are rather than the UK easing our rules to make it easer for visitors to our country just so I can get travel documentation to visit Goa with less hassle than currently.
just reading on Goa Blog, twice as many Russian tourist as British this season.

http://www.goablog.org/posts/goa-receives-910-charter-flights-this-season/?
utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+goablog%2FdoAO+%28Goa%29
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.