Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi Mike1975

The Evin Club are only a few hundred metres from the beach. The Club Julian are situated in the Armutulan area of Marmaris which is approx 1.5km from the beach/centre. We walked this distance every day in October, however it may be a little tiring in the August heat :tongue You can always hop on one of the dolmus buses they only cost 25p-50p per trip and run frequently thru Marmaris stopping just at the end of the road to the Club Julian (The Epic apartments on the corner and the Club Julian are next to them) I'm sure you'll have a great time regardless. :cheers

Lynda
i've cocked up booking well went off a google map which showed the club evin away from the beach
I'd say it's about 600-700 metres from beach at most :think I'm sure you'll enjoy it anyway, we loved Marmaris but did prefer to be away from beach/centre as it does get busy in high season.
yeah i've been into marmaris before but stayed in icmeler. so would you say it's between beach and club julian
It's about 1 - 1.5 km from Club Julian, def much closer to beach than it is to Club Julian.
thanks for all your help i'm sure we'll find them easy enough :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.