Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
exchange rate
9 Posts
Or did you mean it the other way? 2.28 Leva to the £
was in sunny beach last week it was 2.24
doonhamer32 wrote:
Or did you mean it the other way? 2.28 Leva to the £

Mine was £1 = 0.438
Oo er, Glynis, I'm not changing any money with you ;)
Looks like your one is telling you that 1 Lev is worth 43.8p, which is about right - I assume the OP is buying Leva, so £1 will buy 2.28 Leva
sorry i did not make it clearer But Thank you both it was the exchange rate from the £ to leva . I was offered 2.01 leva for the £ from my tour operator So will wait till i get there .Also last year we had to take passports to exchange money at bank in G/S does any one know if its still the same this year
don't know about golden sands but hubby changed twice at bank in sunny beach no passport needed but he used the crown and western more all the same rate :cheers
doonhamer32 wrote:
Oo er, Glynis, I'm not changing any money with you ;)
Looks like your one is telling you that 1 Lev is worth 43.8p, which is about right - I assume the OP is buying Leva, so £1 will buy 2.28 Leva

:rofl am I reading it wrong then as that is still what it's saying :think oh well never mind, good job there's people on here to rectify my confusion :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.